Car Rental Hawaii
We book only with major brand rental car companies
like Hertz, Enterprise, Alamo, Budget, Avis, etc.
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door
7 Pax Minivan
Jeep Wrangler 4 Door
Mid Size SUV
Full Size SUV
- Bargain rates for late model cars with all major Rental Car Companies
- Guaranteed reservation, no credit card required
- No Cancellation Fee - Unlimited Mileage
- Reservations confirmed and guaranteed by the rental car company
- Airport pick up! (All Agencies are at the airports)
- Additional driver is free!! Click for details.
- 15 Pax Vans is available on special request only. Please email us.
- GPS System available for $11.99 per day or $69.95 per week
- Cruise Ship Passengers: click here for special instructions.
- Child car seats are available for $11.99 per day.
- No credit card needed to reserve a car!
~ The Garden Isle
With 550 square miles to cover, Car Rental Hawaii in Kauai is the best and most flexible way to see all Kauai has to offer the Hawaiian visitor. Kauai is Hawaii's oldest island, set in tranquil tropical rainforests and surrounded by beaches.
For a rich sight-seeing tour, filled with variety, jump in a car from Thrifty car rental Hawaii and take a drive up to Waimea Canyon to take in the awe-inspiring panoramic vista of the massive towering cliff faces, then drive on down to the coast at Kekaha Beach Park for a picnic lunch next to the beautiful Hawaiian sand and pounding surf. Don't miss stopping off at the Captain Cook Monument and admire the nice view from Kalalau Lookout.
At Lihue and Kalapaki you'll find a center for business and recreation that includes a wildlife sanctuary and a golf course for those of you who like to spend an afternoon on the green.
Kauai also offers plenty of great spots for surfing and windsurfing or kitesurfing, hiking and fishing. Regardless of how long you choose to stay you won't be short of things to keep you busy. You'll find the locals friendly and helpful, and a driving tour of the Island of Kauai will give you many opportunities to stop at villages and social centers along the way and enjoy the hospitality and friendlyness for which Hawaiians are so renowned.
With so many pristine beaches, beautiful untouched rainforests, and exotic wildlife, Kauai is a perfect holiday destination and will leave you fresh, relaxed, and ready to face the world again! Let us help you with Car Rental Kauai.